Dr. Marlane Bassett
Vitalia’s Clinic Director
- Doctorate of Naturopathy, National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM), Valedictorian
- Residency, NCNM
- Clinical and academic faculty member at NCNM (six years)
- BA (Biology), Mount Holyoke College
- Intensive continuing education at Sri Mumba Devi Homeopathic Hospital (India)
- Completion of a two-year homeopathy program at the New England School of Homeopathy
- Licensure in intravenous nutritional therapy from the Oregon Board of Natural Medicine
- Peace Corps volunteer in health education (two years)
Dr. Bassett also actively participates in other continuing education, peer consultations and is a member of a small by-invitation-only group of expert care providers who meet regularly in person to share knowledge and assist each other in challenging cases.
A message from Dr. Bassett:
As a naturopathic physician, my role is to de-mystify medicine and provide highly functional solutions so that you are ultimately the master of your health. Achieving optimal health is a partnership:
YOU acknowledge symptoms when they present themselves.
WE discuss the patterns of behavior which have affected your health and what the dis-ease is an expression of.
I then identify the level at which the imbalance occurred and which systems are involved so that I can develop and offer healing strategies to restore your health. My hope is that in working together I can encourage you to trust in your body as an ally, thus allowing you to move forward and reclaim the wholeness of your life.”